Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friends

There is a lot people asked me...
"Friendship important to you?"

And my answer is : "Ya ! If i got no friend , I wont be here today . Friendship is very important for me."


When i am down , i need friends to be there for me...


When i am happy , i need friends to shared with...


When i am facing some difficulties , i need friends to give me an suggestions...


When i am sad , i need friends to cry with...


Thats is why friends is very important for me.


There is few friends are occupy an uncountable weight in my heart.




Yin Chun


He is my soul mate No.1.

Everyone said that he is very handsome.


And i agree with that.


I use to call him Joi Joi.


I know him since we are in primary school.


He is the one who sit beside me.


We were 7 years old on that time.


Now we are 20 years old.


13
years friendship...


I believe we will keep it never end.


He is always stay by my side and console me patiently.


We go through a lot difficulties on our life.


For me,he is not just a friend,but more than that.


I love him so much.



Bee Ling


This one is my soul mate No.2.

She is a cute girl.


Her brain full of imaginative.


She is here with me at KL.


But soon she is going to leave me..


Sad a..


But i still have to say congratulation to her because she is going to graduate.


And she is going to leave me..


NO~~~


But i couldn't say anything.


That is her future.


She have to grab it.


Oh ya,


Her bf is so far away with her.


I can understand her feeling.


Because now i am facing this problem also.


Lets bear for few years.


We can do it.


Anyway, i love her too.




Jin Jin


She is my soul mate No.3.
She is a crazy girl like me.
(dun angry ya if you see this)
She is the most optimistic girl i met.

She feel happy every time.


Feel comfortable when i talk to her.


When you talk a nonsense or a joke to her,


she will laugh like hell.


This is
Jin Jin.

For sure, i spend a lot of time with her as well.


I mean when we are in secondary school.


* I feel happy for her after i knew she is falling in love with someone..

Seriously,i wish her life full of happiness.

Love ya.



Ming Hooi

This girl is my soul mate No.4.

She is a
pretty girl for no doubt.

Can u imagine that she is our secondary school's
head prefect for year 2006?

She look like very soft right?


Haha...


Ya....


But...


It is just for after her school.


When she is carry out the task as a head prefect,


She will show a very serious face.


She had performed a very good example to our junior.


Well done.


Although i am not spending too much time with her,


But it is good enough for us to maintain our friendship.


Glad to know her.


And ya,


She is just done her study for Diploma.


Guess she will continue her Degree in UTAR ,Kampar.


I wish you all the best.


Not forgotten to tell her,


I love her too.




Pei Fen

She is my soul mate No.5.

We like to called her
Cimba.
I used to spend time with her at my hometown KFC.
If i am not mistaken,

she likes to eat fun fries,

(like a kid..LoL)
Aha,
I just recall something.

She drink Pepsi is freaking fast,


When i asked why she drink so fast,


The reason she gave me is always the same.


"I am very thirsty.."


What??


She was drank the large size Pepsi,


And she can finished it in 10 minutes...


Horrible la..


I think i should call her "water tank".


Now she is studying Nursing course at Master Skill College ,


Wish you all the best first.


And seriously i miss her craziness.


She is nothing but joyful,


I love her so much.



Hong Yi



This guy is my soul mate No.6.

He is younger than me a year.


But he straight away jump to Standard 5 after the PTS examination.


Cool right?


Haha..


Anyway,


this is not the focal point.


He is my classmate for F4 & F5 in secondary school.


This guy hor....


very perceptual..


When he feel touching,


he will straight away cry.


blur@.@"


And one more thing,


The way he talk is very directly.


Just because of his personality,


It can avoid any misunderstanding.


That is why i like him so much.


He is going to continue his Advanced Diploma at KTAR,


so i got chances to stick with him.


My lover,


Love ya...




Julia Hoo


Soul mate No.7.

I love her so much.


She is a pure banana which is mean she is a chinese but don't know how to speak mandarin.


Swt-.-"


I know her when i am studied in Tarc.


I stay in Tarc hostel with her,


and ya..


we are at the same block.


But she is so unlucky,


she is at the top floor.


Haha..


I miss the time we are together in hostel.


Everynight "lepak" around the hostel.


I miss the time we are talking nonsense and keep laughing non-stop.


Hope to meet her soon.


*I miss you babe.




Tabby



She is my soul mate No.8.

She is sexy babe.


LoL..


She is Chinese + Indian = Chindian


She is even better than Julia,


At least she can understand mandarin although she cant speak.


I always laugh at her:


" You are always stick with the word - SMALL !"


Then she will said:


" I am not small !"


She is my Ex- course mate in Tarc.


Soon she will be my roommate.


Haha.


Cant wait to stay with you at outside.


*I will continue tempting you to BUY LA BUY LA...


Love ya.




Sarah Yeoh



She is my soul mate No.9.

She is my Ex-course mate too.


They like to called her Sarah Banana.


Because she don't know mandarin also.


But at least she can write her Chinese name and speak a little bit.


Well,this is good enough for her.


And i used to speak Cantonese with her.


She is very awesome.


She learn her Cantonese by watching Astro TVB.


Cool girl~~


She scare people to touch her.


So sensitive,


once you touch her,


she will scream or laugh very loudly.


Haha.


That's why we love to disturb her.


She is going to continue her Degree at UTAR,Kampar.


Wish you all the best ya.


*Do come and visit me when u are back to Subang.


Love you.




Eason Cheah



He is the last one.

Why?


Because he is my dear.


We are being together for almost 2 year.


This is not a short period.


We had go through a lot of things.


Although we will quarrel for something nonsense,


But I LOVE YOU.


And i knew u are same with me.


Hope our relationship will keep never end.


Now you are at JB,


so far away from me,


i miss you.

*I am waiting for you to come back here.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love You :)

Promise to see you soon.

Ivan Chea. said...

muackz

Ken Wooi said...

friends are important =)

kenwooi.com